24 August 2009

Time, Why Do You Fly So Fast?

Here I am posting another blog,not realising that time is breathing down my neck!

The thing is, i just can't seem to digest the fact that its already frigging august/September. WTH! PMR is in October you know. FRIGGING OCTOBER. Which is like, 43 DAYS FROM NOW. dammit. I still remember my first day of form 1 in Ibrahim. OOO those were the days. People started hating me already! HAHA. whatever.

Yes, im not gonna swear*i hope* since its the fasting month. :D

I'd like to say sorry to whoever that i have hurt, in the past, now by this post, and in the future. Eventhough it's not Eidulfitr yet, but who cares. :) HAHA.

Back to PMR. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PMR! Why PMR? WHY? Why do you even exist? I mean, I can understand SPM. But what are you here for? What are you really here for? You should get a life you know, stop burdening all these teenagers. They want a life too. Not filled by all your syllabuses and calculations and formulas.

Gosh, i dont even know why im complaining. Maybe because im not one of those excel students in school where they get all the credit, even for something they didnt do. *groans* But they should get the credit right? Should they? NO! Yes? erghh i dont know. Never knew what it feels like to be one of those students. Im always being pushed and mocked by the teachers. Never the one to compare to. Maybe because i keep on writing on my blog. Who knows? Maybe they just hate me for some reason. If i wasn't who i am, i would really just........ *its the fasting month*

But, i really respect my besties. Eventhough they are who they are, they're really really smart. Like, how the hell do you guys study? Dammit man. I wish i could be like you guys. Im the only outcast. Like the only who doesnt get straight a's in the group. I gotta keep up with them. Peer pressure kills me. Its like my worst nightmare. I wish there was no peer pressure. I wish peer pressure didnt exist like PMR. But i think for some reason peer pressure has a good side. It gives you this competetive edge. To me of course, this competetive edge is on its surface. It floats, and never sinks.

Well whatever it is, I just want it all over and done with. I'll study as hard as i can. I'll try my best *sounds so cheesy when i say it* and work my a** off :D

Cheers for now

0 comments: