Remorse.
I didnt mean to do this to you. I never thought you'd take it so seriously. I love you and you know it. But to me reality is never sweet. Im sorry and i really mean this. I didnt want to it, but i had to so you can see it.
How am i supposed to react to this situation?
your my best friend and i hope you understand. This situation im in doesnt seem to stand. Me and him are more than friends. And reality bites, thats the end.
I feel guilty for doing this to you. Regret comes in once in a while to add more into. I wish you could see what i really feel. My days here are not long enough, so please stand near.
bukan aku sengaja melakukan ini, tapi aku terpaksa. bukan aku mahu, tapi aku tak mampu. :( im sorry dear love. i had to be the devil. i had to think of my own self.
entah, masih ada lagi perasaan begitu terhadapnya. begini cara aku melupakan dia. bukan aku memperalatkan dia. cuma untuk kebaikan aku, kau jadi mangsa.
Mengapa begitu kejam dunia ini?
percayalah, aku langsung tiada niat untuk menyakitkan kamu. Aku juga rasa bersalah. Aku rasa seperti diriku ini manusia paling keji di dunia ini. Mengapa? Mengapa begitu susah untuk aku kenal pasti sama ada kau benar menerima keadaan ini. Atau hanya tugas kau sebagai seorang teman untuk menerimanya.
Is this an obligation for you to accept this? I cant tell. Yes, your lips say your fine. But i never know whats in your heart.
10 August 2009
Regret Never Comes Along With Guilt
dengan hati yang pasrah, eza whenever around 10:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment