can somebody please answer this question for me.
who's shoulder's am i gonna cry on if i dont want to face the world?
who's shoulder's am i gonna cry on if there are no birds in the sky to sing to me?
who's shoulder's am i gonna cry on if i feel like the whole world is against me?
who's shoulder's am i gonna cry on if i feel like breaking down?
can somebody tell me what im supposed to do
if everytime i read shakespeare's i start crying?
if everytime i listen to a day to remember i start breaking down?
if everytime i see the flowers he gave me i feel like killing myself?
if everytime i write new songs,its for him alone?
if everytime i pluck my guitar is so that he can hear my solemn?
can anybody help if
i feel like running to the end of the world and screaming out his name?
i want dig into the earth so deep and bury all my memories?
i think of the clouds and the blues sky,the rose and the birds?
My broken heart cries as I wish you were still near,
all my wishes and dreams replaced with fear.
Fear that I'll never get you back,
trying to substitute the feelings we both lack.
I know in my heart, it's all true
and that's why I am left here truly blue.
Blue because I know the love I felt
and got in return is gone forever.. forever to burn.
Although we have both moved on, I still feel the pain,
the pain that will always remain...within me.
23 July 2009
A Shoulder To Cry On?
dengan hati yang pasrah, eza whenever around 9:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
well...u got ur second family....kerpalan, catch dry, sivabalas daughter in law and me=)
anddddddddddddddd you are?
Post a Comment