"Whats here? a cup clos'd in my true loves hand? poison i see hath been his timeless end. O churl, drunk all, and left no friendly drop to help me after? I will kiss thy lips.
This is my sheath, there rust and let me die. "
aaaah for you my love,
never shall it be in dispare,
shault forever i be there..
"Is it broken?
Can we work it out?
I can see it in your eyes.
Your ready to break it.
Dont look away"
i lost you once,
i lost you twice,
i dont want to loose you again.
be mine dear love.
be mine forever.
time,
thats all i ask for,
let me explain,
just one more day.
i've been crying for too long,
my tears wont help,
my blood wont stop to shed.
please,
i love you,
hold me in your arms again.
and i'll never go away.
i love you ajmal, im sorry.
13 July 2009
For You I'd Drink Poison
dengan hati yang pasrah, eza whenever around 7:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment