this is the part where im gonna break down and cry..
It's over. Something that i wanted to last forever. I was stupid to actually think he was the one. I was an idiot in hoping for it to last longer. I just cant take these tears, i hate this part right here. There's a bright side to look at, but it hurts to much to even linger. I gotta do it. I gotta be strong. I never thought breaking up with him could be this painful. I love him. amin, im sorry kalau amin ada sakit hati ngn eza. selama ni,all these guys yang amin nmpk eza dok sembang dengan tu, tu semua kawan saja. eza hangout ngn diorang pon,sbb eza tadak perasaan kat diorang.and diorang tadak perasaan untuk eza. amin ngn maisarah laen. korang sama2 suka. and i know that. u can deny every bit of it. but its obvious in ur eyes. u want her right? Go for her then. But why didn't you tell me? Why did u have to give me hope during these 3 months. i thought u really loved me amin. i really did.
"eza.min dah tanak kapel ngn eza dah."
easy for u to say.you've already got her to replace me. but its alright. i'll cope with it.
The world slows down,
But my heart beats fast right now,
I know this is the end,
Where the end starts.
Im strong enough to handle this. I've got sarah elizabeth george. She'll be there. She's my sis. She's right there. ;)
06 November 2008
I Hate This Part Right Here
dengan hati yang pasrah, eza whenever around 2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment