I'm trying to get over him. I will.
*sighs* Who am i kidding? I still got him stuck in there! The more i hate him for what he did, the more i feel like wanting him back. Yeahh people ask me how i am and all. and i'll say im fine and im moving on and crap. But it still hurts inside, people. u cant expect me to get over an ex-boyfriend in 3 days now can you? I mean, it took 6 months the other time. but now its even worst. i love him evermore.
Sheessh! Schools almost over. Lets see, 4 more days to see Sarah? Yeah huh pretty much. AUWH DAMN! 4 FCKIN DAYS! well thats not much days now innit. Shit im gonna miss her bad. and now, with the condition of my unstable emotion, things are gonna get worst.
Dear Greg,
me and my ex boyfriend are in the same school. He's only nextdoor. I have to see him everyday. I'll be damned if i don't look my best. And let him know what he's missing out on. But what kills me is he doesn't even seem to care. I mean, he left me just like that without even giving me a F#*king reason. And it hurts to know that something so strong, is making me this weak. i cant get over him. What do i do Greg? I need help.
- Kherpala Tong Chai
Dear strong but weak,
what you need to do now is, prove to him that he's missing out on something good. Imma give u one sentence, all u need to do is stand by it. THE BEST REVENGE IS LIVING WELL. and tell him that loosing something strong like you, will make him as weak as an ass. ;) cheers.
Jangan kau pulang padaku,
Setelah kau tau hutangmu,
Jangan kau datang padaku,
Setelah dia kau bersatu,
Siapa sebenar aku padamu,
Dan bila tiada teman bermain,
Jangan kau datang padaku,
Itulah kamu.
08 November 2008
The Best Revenge Is Living Well
dengan hati yang pasrah, eza whenever around 4:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i dont know what kind of stuff ur in, but from what i understand, all i can say is that.......just leave the past where it should be. no point having a grudge if you are going to end up hurting yourself even more. maybe its the right thing to do to live well.....but not for revenge.....live well for yourself.
-ben- im lazy to log in
gee thanks for the advice ben. i cant take it anymore. i love him. and i need him. but i hate looking at him. ;((
Post a Comment