all i ever wanted was to be in of your heart,
never apart.
never apart.
I would love for him to just sit beside me all day long.
I would love for him to sweep my fringe off my eye and hold me tight.
I would love for him to be brave enough to tell me he loves me.
I would love for him to sweep my fringe off my eye and hold me tight.
I would love for him to be brave enough to tell me he loves me.
I wish he knew by now that all I want is him.
I just want him to know that I love him.
More than i could to any other.
I want him close by me.
I want to lay down on his chest so I can hear his heartbeat.
I want his arms to wrap around me in the cold winter.
i love you dear.
please stay near.
I just want him to know that I love him.
More than i could to any other.
I want him close by me.
I want to lay down on his chest so I can hear his heartbeat.
I want his arms to wrap around me in the cold winter.
i love you dear.
please stay near.

0 comments:
Post a Comment