Special For The One I Love, Amin Ajmal. :)
Your just like a star in the sky,
Your like a drug to my pain,
Your like a song in my heart,
Your like the strings on my guitar.
I love the way you laugh on a joke,
I love the way u smile to for me to see,
I love the way you push your glasses,
I love the way you try to please me.
Let me hold you for one time,
Let me touch you before i die,
Let me look into your eyes,
Let me listen to your broken voice.
The sun sets again,
And your name is calling,
Come and shed some light on my darkest nights,
I love you and I trust you.
Your like a drug to my pain,
Your like a song in my heart,
Your like the strings on my guitar.
I love the way you laugh on a joke,
I love the way u smile to for me to see,
I love the way you push your glasses,
I love the way you try to please me.
Let me hold you for one time,
Let me touch you before i die,
Let me look into your eyes,
Let me listen to your broken voice.
The sun sets again,
And your name is calling,
Come and shed some light on my darkest nights,
I love you and I trust you.
I've never felt more in love with any other man but you, no words can express how deep it is. I feel secure when im around you, and i feel closer everytime i see you. I love you Amin, i really do. :)

6 comments:
hey budak f3.. anda ni sangat jiwang... hehe.. teringat myself at ur age dlu.. jiwang.. melebihi org yg dah umo 20 taun.. hahaha
hahaha... kayan.. i tot u r still holding da title of raja jiwang??.. hohohoho... eza.. yeah.. wanna noe more bout jiwang.. ask him.. hehehe....
alah azie.. nak kayan tulis ke msg azie yg sangat jiwang tu.. hahahhaa...
lerlerler,
hahaha,kalau nak gado pon jgn ar kat sini,
this is a peacefull place oke ;))
hahahaha,
kayan,
org2 jiwang ni la nak bg org2 yg hati keras tu jiwang jugak.
hahahaha tol tak kak azie? ;)
kayan!.. klaw brani bwat arr.. az gtaw org rmai psl mimpi kamu i2.. hohoho...
eza.. hunie! u r suppose 2 b on ma side lorh...
can i be on my own side tak?
ahahah.
Post a Comment