When i first registered in this school a year ago, i thought it was gonna b alright. Since it was a well-knowned school. Well i thought wrong. My first day, i didn't wear my tudungs because i was thinking there were alot of people like me yang akan masuk sekolah tu kan? haha. I was the only one! I arrived, and people gave me stares. Like, u know the type of stares that guilty people get for doing a crime of murdering. Yea, those type of stares.
Okay, my second problem. The stares, they were also given to us who can ACTUALLY SPEAK ENGLISH.. I mean, us Malays. I'm a Malay, and i talk to Chinese and Indians and all the other races. I socialize a lot. But, when a Malay talks to another Malay in English, its so wrong. People will say "weh. dia tu nak tunjuk dia boleh speaking". Dah aku boleh cakap, nak buat camna! Ang dengki pa sgt nak kutuk2 nie. Kan?
Alright, alright. Maybe i'm a bit over on this. But its annoying.. I like to hang with my chinese and in indian friends, is that so wrong? Its not like i forget my malay roots. Its not like im not admitting im malay. gosh. sometimes its so hard to be urself you know. especially in a place where i am..
02 February 2008
SMK Ibrahim, a place u cant talk fluent english in. Yes. You CAN'T!
dengan hati yang pasrah, eza whenever around 8:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment